Monday, February 2, 2009

Fresh Supplies

Hey, the first wave of new miniatures and paints arrived at Fin's Fortress of Solitude.

I'll spend the next months organising and painting a FoW Fallschirmjäger Army, but actually I have to finish my exams at university first... :-(

So, there's nothing new I could present.
My copy of the "Afrika" book and some more tin are awaited for tomorrow, but painting starts presumably on February 15th. (65 years after the destruction of the monastery Monte Cassino... well, that's mere chance...)

2 comments:

  1. Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Blog und zur frischen Kiste Fallschirmjäger. In den letzten zwei Wochen habe ich zwei mal mit FJ gespielt und sie gefallen mir immer besser. Bin gespannt, was Du daraus machst. Am besten platoonweise anmalen!

    Grats for your Blog and for your box full of FJ miniatures! Excellent. I recently played FJ and they are a fun to play as long as you have an idea of their doctrine. I am curious, how you will paint them. One advice paint always one platoon at one time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm still not sure about how I will handle this scale, but my first tries are not as bad as I thought...

    ReplyDelete