Saturday, March 2, 2013

Hungarian Archers

The Hungarians are upon us!

I recently finished these Hungarian riders. Ebob has sculpted these beautiful miniatures in commission for Tankred who will make them available via Heer46 in the near future. Ebob's sculpts are (as always) incredibly beautiful. As I've heard there will be a pack of 16 riders in the end.
More information on the Hungarians can be found in the German Sweetwater Forums.

 

Although I painted the miniatures in historical fashion, I probably won't use them in historical context. As all of Ebob's works, the Hungarian match perfectly with the LotR scale. For me, these miniatures seem perfectly fit to represent an Easterling tribe. Maybe I'll use them as Khand mercenaries or even mercenaries in service of the merchants of the city of Dale. If GW's SBG rules don't provide me with a fitting profile, the SAGA rules probably will...


1 comment:

  1. These Hungarian troops are really nice, great paintjob!

    ReplyDelete