Friday, March 12, 2010

FOR PONY!

I moved last week, so unfortunately my paints and brushes are still lost somewhere in the depths of my junk room. It was a lucky twist of fate, that I found my sculpting tools first, cause I just recently thought about a character I would love to see as a miniature… Well, I'm quite confident with this new Finiature. It still needs some sanding, but all in all I like the result. The miniature is in 28/30mm scale (close to the Discworld figures).

Allow me to introduce Richard. Chief Warlock of the Brothers of Darkness, Lord of the Thirteen Hells, Master of the Bones, Emperor of the Black, Lord of the Undead, Lord of the Dance, Mistress of Magma, and mayor of a little village up the coast.

For those of you, who are not familiar with Looking for Group: It’s the pale guy with the hood who likes to kill things…Besides, if you didn’t know this comic up to now: Read it! It’s totally worth it. For those of you, who don’t like reading, this vid might convince you that Richard is a great guy!

Enjoy, err… For pony!



4 comments:

  1. Do you sell your minis? Please let me know via email at thebigtallguy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magma...I like Magma
    Great mini!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only just found your blog, so I'm a bit late to the party, but I just wanted to say that that Richard looks great!

    ReplyDelete