Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Théodred

Every army needs its leader. I don't really think he is the man of choice if I'll be taking the guys to a tournament. I'm afraid that his lack of faith makes him hardly competitive... Anyways, he's not the guy who wins the battle. All he's got to do is to win his charge. What happens next is recorded in the books...^^

Actually it's much too early to philosophise about tactics. All I want you to do is to enjoy the pictures. I modelled some extra armour for his horse. The standard plastic mount didn't seem to be appropriate for the king's son. The base got some extra detail as well. I added the dead Rohirrim which originally was part of a Grimwarg miniature. Maybe I shouldn't have used it... It could be seen as some kinde of foreshadowing...^^

Hope you like it. The last picture is a comparison of today's Fin and ancient Fin again.






No comments:

Post a Comment