Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Impetus Magneticus I

Only a small update today. Finally the polystyrene sheet and the magnets I ordered for my Impetus bases have arrived.
The Impetus bases for my infantry will measure 11,4x6cm. Most players glue their miniatures to the base and use them for Impetus only. If they want to play the LotR skirmish system theyuse other miniatures. Unfortunately I'm such a slow coach when painting, that I decided to magnetise my miniatures.
Now I have the possibility to use them for the skirmish system and Impetus. If I strictly place 8 miniatures on one infantry base, I can even use them for WotR.

Of course all you can see, has to be considered "work in progress", as I still have to see, if it works out with the scenic Impetus bases.


No comments:

Post a Comment